Golden Opportunity - Ponsonby
Address:61 Mackelvie Street, Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand
Parking:1 exclusive onsite park
- Approx 103m2 prime retail space
- Sophisticated urban design is the best way to describe these stunning retail spaces
- Created a few years back by the highly awarded and regarded architects RTA Studios
- This rare offering of coveted retail space is unrivalled and second to none in todays market place
- Your new premises proudly rubs shoulders with iconic NZ and internationally leading retailers such as Karen Walker, Lonely, Workshop Clothing, Shelter (Taylor Boutique and Co), Andrea Moore, The Poi Room, Blak, Ricochet and State of Grace
- The space itself offers soaring shopfront glazing, polished concrete floors, gorgeous gated courtyard, kitchen & bathroom, onsite carpark, shop fittings and fixtures including AC are negotiable
- Mackelvie St offers a chic retail experience for the sophisticated and discerning consumer
Some words from Metro Magazine . . . . .
The white retail precinct, highly commended in the shopping category at the 2013 World Architecture Festival Awards and winner of an NZIA National Architecture award in 2015 could be your new home.
The perforated pattern on the facade of the white Mackelvie St shops off Ponsonby Rd is arresting, disrupting with its frosted modern elegance and muted tones of the Victorian/Edwardian shop frontages.
Through a combination of a thoughtful interpretation of heritage, bold spatial plays and a simple but sculptural architectural motif (the white perforations), has overwhelmingly found favour with the masses as well as the critics.
For further information on this character space, or to arrange a viewing, call Carolyn James 021 734 189 or email email@example.com